HighPlainsSquinterHighPlainsSquinter

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

There is no summary, what are you talking about?

Is this Johnny Utah's take on the Awesome series? Because if so, it's fucking hilarious.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

More of the Same

I don't really understand why these games are so popular. As nice and professional as they look, you can't ignore the fact that all you're doing is combining two random objects in the hope that something comes out of it. Though, since a lot of the later combinations don't make a whole lot of sense, you spend most of the time just waiting for your next hint.

Whatever, though. Maybe this game just isn't for me. Even so, that doesn't make up for the fact that Doodle Devil is just Doodle God again, completely unchanged save for a few aesthetic differences.

V Mary and Baby J V Mary and Baby J

I love really textural black and white illustrations like this, especially when the subject matter is creepy. Reminds of when I was a kid flipping through Vampires: The Masquerade books and just looking at all the artwork.

State of Mind State of Mind

Words can't describe how awesome this is, nor letters do justice the screech of joy this made me do. Friggin' incredible, man.

Sky of July Sky of July

Plain

There's not much you can really criticize, I suppose, but then there's not much here at all. Not that there's anything wrong with painting a bird in the sky, but there's a lot of sky, and even the clouds are pretty plain.

Not much to look at, but what's there is well done.

MagnusHarvest responds:

thanks, i did it pretty fast and just wanted to do something for kicks.. still a pretty new artist too:)