HighPlainsSquinterHighPlainsSquinter

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

All 9 art Reviews

V Mary and Baby J V Mary and Baby J

I love really textural black and white illustrations like this, especially when the subject matter is creepy. Reminds of when I was a kid flipping through Vampires: The Masquerade books and just looking at all the artwork.

State of Mind State of Mind

Words can't describe how awesome this is, nor letters do justice the screech of joy this made me do. Friggin' incredible, man.

Sky of July Sky of July

Plain

There's not much you can really criticize, I suppose, but then there's not much here at all. Not that there's anything wrong with painting a bird in the sky, but there's a lot of sky, and even the clouds are pretty plain.

Not much to look at, but what's there is well done.

MagnusHarvest responds:

thanks, i did it pretty fast and just wanted to do something for kicks.. still a pretty new artist too:)

CLown CLown

It's something alright...

This is a little unexpected. Taking a break from your usual style? It's still good work as always, though.

(PS: The balloon reminds me of Stratos from Sacrifice.)

SmokeryDots responds:

Ya, just goofing around with something different :)

Skull Skull

Nicely done.

^Read Summary.^

Would you like some more Coco? Would you like some more Coco?

Pretty good

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, it looks alright to me. Try giving him the beard, maybe it'll make him more distinct.

NinjuhBoyBLU responds:

I'll take note.
Make forehead larger.
got it.
Thanks for the feedback!

Young Naera Young Naera

Cool

Very detailed and expertly shaded. Looks great. This should definitely not be rated E, though.

Dragon Dragon

Holy Shit!

The line-work and the level of detail on this are insane! I'd love to see a coloured/shaded version of this.

Macchi Autumn Nap Macchi Autumn Nap

Great Work

Very clean an professional looking. I like it.